Tuesday 28 January 2014

Numero Uno

Hello hello!
My name's Katie and I am a fashion and beauty obsessed 18 year old!I was born in Hong Kong and moved to Winchester shorty after and now live in West Sussex. I would absolutely love to live in Hong Kong when I have reached the end of my education as it is the most amazing place I have ever been.
After following popular blogs such as Zoella and Fleur De Force, I thought why not start my own?! I am a typical 'shopaholic' and spend the majority of my money on make up, clothes and shoes as opposed to saving up for university! I have just received two offers for uni's, and I want to study Fashion Promotion and Communication - fingers crossed!
I am absolutely in love with my friends and family and I spend a lot of time with them. I am very much a 'people person' and I get my kicks from being surrounded by the people I love.
That's just a little summary of me - hope you enjoy!

x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment