Thursday 30 January 2014

OOTD and The Wolf Of Wall Street

Last night I took a trip to the cinema to watch the new hit movie 'The Wolf Of Wall Street' and I can tell you that it was bloody fantastic!! Would definitely recommend anyone to go see it! I mean what better way to spend three hours watching the gorgeous Leonardo Decaprio in a beautiful suit! 

Here's a piccy of my outfit that I wore as we went out for a casual dinner before:)

I love this dress from Missguided as it's so easy to style for all types of occasions. It's such a comfy and slimming fit and it's in black - which obviously I LOVE! 


Midi Dress: Missguided.co.uk
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Faux Leather Jacket: H&M
Bag: Next 
Chelsea Boots: Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Katie has anyone told you you look just like Carli Bybel? No joke you look so similar to her!

    chandlernotbing.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete